"A stage musical adaptation of the short-lived but beloved cult TV series PUSHING DAISIES is being prepped for production according to a new interview with the show’s creator, Bryan Fuller."
Asked by Anonymous
There are precisely eight billion reasons why you should watch Pacific Rim, and why you should do it now:
- Chuck Hansen
- Robots fighting monsters
- Female protagonist
- Female protagonist that kicks all kinds of ass
- Raleigh and Mako drinking chocolate milk
- Australian accents
- GIANT ASS ROBOTS FIGHTING MONSTERS
- The soundtrack
- JFC the soundtrack is amazing no really
- Chuck Hansen’s jacket
- Scientist best buds giving each other shit
- IDRIS ELBA
- Mako Mori being adorable one second and killer the next
- ROBOTS FIGHTING MONSTERS OHMYGOD
- CHERNO ALPHA BOOP
- In fact everything about Cherno Alpha
- JAEGERS AND KAIJU
- FIGHTING EACH OTHER
- USING SHIPS LIKE CLUBS
- Chuck Hansen
- Raleigh’s swagger
- Mako Mori knows she could kick everyone’s ass
I agree with 99% of your points but those Australian accents are rubbish!
Les Miserables:Original Australian Cast(1987 Nov.)
Jean Valjean:Norme Rowe
It’s performances like this which make me disappointed when I hear people say the don’t like Eccleston or skip over that whole season just to get to Tennant. Tennant was fantastic and a brilliant Doctor, but there wouldn’t be a Tennant Doctor without Eccleston’s Doctor. The way Tennant’s Doctor was portrayed was the effect that Rose had on Nine. In the beginning, Nine was harsh and unforgiving having come back from the Time War, his time with Rose softened that harsh attitude and it’s really shown in this episode.
“Just this once, everybody lives!” Has to be my absolute favourite line in all the history of Doctor who because in that episode everyone did.
All the love to Nine!